About Me

Hello everyone…

My name is Alexis and I am just a normal teenage girl living in Australia. My favourite sport is soccer and I am lucky enough to be representing my school in their soccer team. I like soccer because I get the opportunity to play with all my friends and I even get to make some new ones whilst giving my body a good workout. If you could not tell already I love black and white (kind of like a soccer ball.) Even though people say that white and black is a shade and not a colour I still say that it’s my favourite 😆

Anyway, as I am a student in high school, I have decided to share with the internet my guide to cyber safety or even teaching those how to be safe on the internet. I’ve decided to do this because a lot of people don’t know how to be safe on the web and this can be very dangerous and can result to other users knowing personal information that we don’t want them to know…

If you want to learn about these sort of things and get my advice, then it would be amazing if you could keep on reading my blog. My target audience for this blog is anyone who has dealt with issues with cyber safety or anyone who want to learn…

xoxo Authentic Advice